9.27.2005

I've been everywhere, man ...

Goodbye, DC. Hello, Chicago.

This may be a new record even for me.

I will be leaving Washington DC after just four months to start a new job with a sports media company in Chicago's northern suburbs.

There is no delicate way to put this: it's all about the Benjamins. My new boss is someone I worked with at The Associated Press -- a good guy -- and the company made a very generous offer.

So don't be surprised if temporarily I stop writing. The next couple weeks is going to feature a lot of upheaval, but all in a good way.

Anyway, what do you think -- if you have any opinion -- I'd like to know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky for us, we have other ways to track you down!

Be careful. And let me know when I can write your address in pen. Instead of pencil.

:P

kateykakes said...

I hope all turns out well and it's everything you want and then some.

Lots of luck. :)